The Stubblefield's

Our family is going through so many exciting changes right now! We hope you enjoy keeping up!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Henry's Visit

Kimberly's new job requires her to make several trips to Montgomery. Lucky for me she has decided to bring Henry along to keep me company! I usually just have to watch him race through his first year of milestones from Kodakgallery.com with far to few trips to Florence in between. Having him all to myself for the past two days has been such a treat!

Here are just a few of him and Peyton playing.
Henry's visit

6 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, August 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has gotten so big...I can't believe he is doing the Army crawl....it seems like just yesterday that you posted him being born....he's a cutie too!! ~Leslie

 
At 7:27 PM, August 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had some time with Henry. It looks like He & Peyton had a great time. They are both getting so big! Lovey

 
At 2:37 PM, August 20, 2007, Blogger Kimberly said...

I know he had a good time visiting with you, Peyton, and Wes. I am glad that we will be able to visit often. See you soon.

 
At 12:46 PM, August 21, 2007, Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

so precious! I cant believe how big he's gotten! I almost got to keep him once...sigh. ;)

 
At 3:04 PM, September 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no updated post on Mississippi State beating the Auburn tigers????? :)

 
At 11:08 PM, November 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halloween post please!! ~Leslie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home