The Stubblefield's

Our family is going through so many exciting changes right now! We hope you enjoy keeping up!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ok! Ok!

So, yes, I have been a bit lazy with the blogs and I can name 200 reasons why. However, here are my two best:

1. Our hard drive with all 10,000 of our pictures crashed and we are having to send it off to get all the data retrieved. Yes, my heart did a nose dive but the guy on the phone has high hopes that we will get it all back. At what cost I am not sure, but I am hopeful.
2. There is very little time right now that I am alone. Peyton and I are together 24/7 so sitting down for an hour or two in front of the computer never happens.

So.....when the hard drive comes back I will update and when the kiddo goes to Kindergarten I will fill you in on what life is like in Auburn.

Until then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home