The Stubblefield's

Our family is going through so many exciting changes right now! We hope you enjoy keeping up!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tag, you're it

Thanks to Liz, I have now been tagged.

First Memory. When I was four my sister and I took a ride in my mom's car and I was driving! (The car was knocked out of park.) We went down the hill of my grandmother's driveway, across the street and into the neighbor's front door!

First Kiss. Jason Azbel

First Love. Can you be in love at 16? I thought I was soooo in love with Adam Bevis.

First Thought in the Morning. Snooze! Where is that button?

First Question I'll Ask in Heaven. Wow, that really is a hard one...no clue.

First Thought Upon Hearing the Word 'Vacation'. Mexico!

First Best Friend. Heather Rogers and Jenny Peden

Last Food I Ate. Breakfast bar and a Diet Dr Pepper

Last Time I Cried. When we pulled away from the Guest's house for the last time

Last Good Book I Read. I am in the process of reading "The Perfect Stranger" by Lucy Kaylin

Last Hug That Melted My Heart. Peyton, of course.

Last Funny Thing I Did. Tried to do a push up.

Last TV Show. Big Love

Last Place to Go to On Vacation. Umm.....I have no burning desire to go to Idaho

So now I tag.....Amy, K, and Ashley

3 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, July 26, 2007, Blogger Leah said...

Glad your back! Thanks for sharing..I laughed out loud at the "no burning desire to go to Idaho!" I'm going to e-mail you soon, maybe we can get together before school starts back!

 
At 3:19 PM, July 26, 2007, Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

LOVE the car memory. oh and its great to see you back, too! I feel so special you tagged me? ;)

 
At 11:34 AM, July 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cried too when you all drove away and also when Nat G threw her penny into the fountain and said: "I wish Peyton could come to my house everyday."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home