The Stubblefield's

Our family is going through so many exciting changes right now! We hope you enjoy keeping up!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Playdates!!

Moves are never easy. Especially the leaving friends part. But the nice thing about moving is seeing old friends again. I love it when you can reconnect with someone you haven't seen in years and it feels like no time has passed. Missaha and I became friends when we were at Faulkner and I was so happy to learn that she and her family live only 45 minutes away. We have been taking turns driving over to have playdates and so far the kiddos have really been having a blast.

Here are some of the pictures from the last 3 times we got together.

Cal and Kip

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, July 31, 2007, Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yes, old friends are great to be back in touch with! good for ya'll! Hope youre doing well!

 
At 1:15 PM, August 02, 2007, Blogger Liz said...

Hey, I just came across your blog today. You are so funny!! I was thinking I should leave this girl a comment, whoever she is, but I saw "Lovelace" on someone's blog and finlly figured it out!! Your litle girl is precious. Tell Kimberly "Hey" for me and of course I know who she is. Talk to you later. --Liz Compton Wakefield

 

Post a Comment

<< Home