The Stubblefield's

Our family is going through so many exciting changes right now! We hope you enjoy keeping up!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Six Years!!

How fast time can fly! Even though most of August 4th 2001 is a blur, ( I don't even remember the song I walked down the isle to) I do remember it being the happiest day of my life! I think back now and can't believe all the things we've been through in just that short time. Peyton was born. Wes went through and finished med school and residency. We have moved 5 times in 3 different cities. We bought our first house and Wes got his first real job. And who knows what's next. Hopefully now we stay put for a while and enjoy raising Peyton in Auburn.

7 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, August 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! May you have many, many more!! ~Leslie

 
At 12:09 PM, August 05, 2007, Blogger Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary! I meant to call yesterday and I kept forgeting. I hope you had a good day.

 
At 11:13 AM, August 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow how time flys. Congratulations! I Love you both.
By the way, I think you are doing a great job of raising Peyton. Lovey

 
At 9:29 PM, August 06, 2007, Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

Congratulations! this is a great pic. Our five year will be this weekend (the tenth) how awesome!

 
At 2:20 PM, August 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. The best is yet to come. Hope you celebrated with fabulous food and good wine.

 
At 9:03 AM, August 09, 2007, Blogger Leah said...

Congratulations! Reading what all you guys have accomplished in 6 years made me dizzy! Hope you have many more!!

 
At 10:09 PM, October 15, 2007, Blogger Kristy said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home