The Stubblefield's

Our family is going through so many exciting changes right now! We hope you enjoy keeping up!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Wow, what a great feeling!! If nothing else, I am most thankful for being completely alone with my hubby and kid for the first time in a year. Nothing will ever make me take that for granted again. Our friends and family are the greatest in the world!! We started at 8am and finished moving everything before 4pm. They even emptied almost half of the boxes. Such a blessing. Only one more time guys I swear!!

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Deborah stubblefield said...

What a great idea! You are a great writer, so expressive. You are such a special person and I am so thankful that Wes was smart enough to wait for you.I so excited about your move to Auburn.i know it will be just the beginning of good things for you, Wes and Peyton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home